There are a number of ways your company can become involved with The Pyjama Foundation:
- Partnership – Partner with The Pyjama Foundation and help make a lasting positive difference to your organisation, kids living in foster care, their families and communities across Australia. We will work with your organisation to maximize a mutually beneficial and reciprocal relationship
- Staff engagement
- Skills-based volunteering, virtually or in our Head Office
As a way to make a hands-on difference and impact to the community,
skills-based volunteering allows your staff or team to leverage their specialised
skills and talents to help strengthen The Pyjama Foundation’s
- Volunteering – in-office or at events;
- Payroll Giving/Work place Giving
Workplace Giving is another way your organisation can support The Pyjama Foundation.
Employees can choose to make regular donations to The Pyjama Foundation
directly from their pay (salary) as part of a Workplace Giving Program. This
way of donating is before tax, so a donation of $5 would be approximately $3
out of the donor’s pocket and $2 in tax, depending on their tax bracket.
- Cause-related marketing and other co-branding opportunities;
- Donate goods or services
- Hosting clients at events e.g. Gala dinner, Pyjama Party.
The opportunities to showcase your commitment to the community are endless. We are always looking for teams to come in and help us in the office with Birthday cards for the children and Christmas present wrapping.
Email National Fundraising and Marketing Manager, Carina Fetiveau via email@example.com or call (07)3256 8802.