Fundraising for the Pyjama Foundation can be fun and extremely rewarding.
To help you host a successful fundraising event and have fun at the same time, we have put together some helpful tips for you.
There’s more than one way to help raise money on National Pyjama Day. Here are just a few:
• Hold a PJ night-in sleepover and donate what you would usually spend on a night out
• Host a PJ morning tea or bake off
• Pyjama Disco at your school
• Have a book sale
• Wear your PJ’s to work – ask your boss to match what you raise
• Join a fun run and raise money
The opportunities are endless!
For more event details or further information contact