Become a Pyjama Angel today!
I want to start the process of becoming a Pyjama Angel in QLD
STEP 1. Complete an online application form.
STEP 2. A member of our team will be in contact with you to arrange a time for an interview, which may be virtual or face-to-face. When you attend your interview, please bring the following:
- Your Driver Licence
- Your Medicare card
- Your Working With Children Check (WWCC/Blue Card) if you have one – if not, that’s ok! It’s free for volunteers and we’ll guide you through the process.
If you don’t already have a Blue Card, you can apply online, and then send us your account number.
STEP 3. Attend an in-person training session. Check out the upcoming sessions below.
STEP 4. Following training, we will complete your reference checks and link your Blue Card to our organisation.
STEP 5. We then begin the search to place you with a child in care!
Upcoming Training Sessions – QLD 2023
Please note, training dates are tentative and subject to change. We may add training sessions based on applicant volumes, so please don’t hesitate to apply! Training invitations are sent and details confirmed following a successful application and interview.
If you have any questions, please call (07) 3256 8802 or email email@example.com.
- 11th June – Murrumba Downs
- 9th July – Upper Mount Gravatt
- 13th August – Murrumba Downs
- 9th September – Kelvin Grove
- 8th October – Upper Mount Gravatt
- 28th October – Ipswich
- 12th November – Murrumba Downs
- 5th August – Sunshine Coast
- 4th November – Sunshine Coast
- 1st July – Gold Coast
- 7th October – Gold Coast
- 12th August – Toowoomba
- 4th November – Toowoomba
- TBC September – Hervey Bay
- TBC – Rockhampton
Mackay & Districts
- 15th October – Mackay
- 19th August – Townsville
- 14th October – Townsville
Far North QLD
- 6th August – Cairns
- 15th October – Cairns